It has turned out well at the end. I am off to snuggle with my two girls and Indiana, the dog and watch a little bit of television..something I do not do very much. Both Tasha and Tanya have asked me for a little piece of me today and why not? Tom is coming home next weekend instead! J is watching the news and then he will take over on the laptop!
Tash was taken to the Walk In Centre to see the doctor for her severe ear-ache last night. The blood on the ear bud did tell us what we expected to hear..she has a perforated ear drum!!! Antibiotics should do the trick. Anyway, she still decided to treat the family to dinner and shopped for all the ingredients for chicken fajitas and that is what we had tonight. Yum! Nice treat from our 18 year old!
Am getting as much entered into my blog diary as I can before I opt out for lack of time. Tanya has her auditions first thing in the morning so we are off early to bed as I have a long drive ahead of me at 8 am! It does not matter if she does not get through to the next stage..every experience counts and this will be positive no matter what the outcome. Will keep you posted! literally!
Bye for now, blog!
