This is my first blog this new year. I cannot say why I have not been as it is personal. But it is good to be back.
Life is good, things are pretty settled at work and am enjoying it. Two new babies expected in my family this year and another wedding. Very exciting indeed.
At the moment am in the middle of something. Will tell you more about it in due course..not to wait as long as before, I promise.
Am loving escrabble at the moment. So passionate about it that I was up till 4.30 am playing with people all over the world including the creator. He's speaking at a conference in Toronto and I hope he accepts my invitation to come and stay with us..and speak at my school to the Business Studies group. He's only as old as my son and from my country so I feel a mother's pride when I speak to him.
Will keep you posted with more news.
